69 / 100
- Cats have a walking sequence, where they step both their right legs in parallel, and then they step both their left legs, which is similar to giraffes and camels.
- Dark chocolate improves the strength of heart and prevent from heart diseases. They also help in raising the blood flow to the brain, and improves in knowledge gaining and increases the understanding ability.
- Tea helps in repairing cells and defends the cardio vascular diseases, as it contains an antioxidant called polyphenols.
- The longest word in English refers a lung disease, consisting of 45 letters, named to be as pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis.
- Bats have better vision than humans but the reason for using echoes location is due to the short sightedness at night. Dolphins and killer whale uses the same technic to search for prey.