79 / 100
- Humans have the same amount of hair follicles per square inch as a chimpanzee.
- The most popular beauty products worldwide are moisturizers, sunscreens, and lip balms.
- In medieval Europe, mugs were made of wood or pewter.
- The mouth is the first part of the digestive system, and the health of the mouth is closely connected to overall health and well-being.
- In 1950, about 7% of American women dyed their hair while today, 60% of American women dye their hair.
Follow us on FACEBOOK.