79 / 100
- A healthy diet could make your skin glow.
- Only 9% of cabbage is plant matter and the other 91% is water.
- In the Western diet, sugary drinks are the most fattening food.
- If it floats on top, it isn’t good. The older an egg is, the more it will float.
- Fruit juice is not that good for you due to its high sugar content.
Follow us on FACEBOOK.