79 / 100
- If you have the feeling of having experienced an event before it happened in real life, it is called déjà Vu.
- Once it was estimated that 93,000 liters of beer are lost in facial hair each year in the UK alone.
- At the 1908 Olympics in London, the Russians showed up 12 days late because they were using the Julian calendar instead of the Gregorian calendar.
- In Japan, if you let a sumo wrestler make your baby cry, then it is considered good luck.
- The manchineel tree is nicknamed the “Tree of Death” because if you touch it, it can leave chemical burns on the skin, fruits are toxic to eat, and bark when burnt can cause blindness.
Follow us on FACEBOOK.