79 / 100
- When writing numbers, you would not use a single letter ‘b’ until you reached one billion.
- The numerical system we use today which is composed of 1 to 10 is actually based on a Hindu-Arabic numeral system that was developed more than 1,000 years ago.
- Rabbits are remarkably hygienic and they keep themselves clean throughout the day by licking their fur and paws.
- The flavor of a strawberry is influenced by weather, variety, and ripeness when harvested
- Shopping malls are intentionally designed to make people lose track of time, removing clocks and windows to prevent views of the outside world.
Follow us on FACEBOOK.