79 / 100
- Queen Elizabeth II used ration coupons to purchase the material for her wedding dress and had to return donations from women around the UK.
- Approximately 14% of active members in the U.S. armed forces today are women.
- The first hoop skirt was first worn by Queen Juana, from Portugal, in a bid to hide the fact she was pregnant.
- An owl has three eyelids. One for blinking, one for sleeping, and one for keeping the eye clean and healthy.
- The original name of Google was Backrub.
Follow us on FACEBOOK.