79 / 100
- It is claimed by scientists that deforestation reduces the probability of humanity’s long-term survival to less than 10%.
- The first cars were developed by Karl Benz in Germany in the 19th century.
- Losing a pound of fat is equal to burning around 3,500 calories.
- The most expensive Rubik’s Cube was created and designed in 1995 on the occasion of the 15th anniversary of this iconic toy.
- In Ancient Egypt, class rankings were signified by nail polish. Those in the lower classes wore nude or light colors while the more elite preferred red shades.
Follow us on FACEBOOK.