80 / 100
- The world’s smallest reptile is believed to be the tiny chameleon discovered in northern Madagascar in 2021 which is just 28.9 millimeters.
- The feeling of getting lost inside the mall which has confusing layouts is known as Gruen transfer.
- Pigeons can identify paintings and photos, where it can even identify the difference between a painting by picasso and Monet.
- Kids ask 300 questions a day and the hardest questions they have asked are ‘why is water wet?’ and ‘what are shadows made up of?’.
- The common letter in English is ‘E’ and it appears in 11 percent of all English words.
Follow us on Facebook.