80 / 100
- In Switzerland, you can hire scary clowns to stalk your children.
- Cupcakes recipe was once replaced the bomb instructions bi Britain Secret Intelligence Service, hacking an Al-Qaeda website.
- To avoid paying the extra baggage fee, A man wore 60 shirts, and 9 pairs of jeans on 11 and half an hour flight from China to Africa in 2012.
- A computer programmer called Maneesh Sethi, hired a woman to slap him on the face whenever he tries checking Facebook during working hours.
- There are musical roads in Lancaster California that play whenever a car drives over 55 mph.
Follow us on Facebook.