80 / 100
- There is no number from 1 to 999 that includes ‘a’ letter when written in the word form, unless you write it using the word ‘and’ (101-hundred and one).
- In a die, the opposite side will always end up to seven, where for example, one and six are in the opposite side and when you add them you get seven.
- The metal studs that you have on your jeans are placed to add extra support that would more likely for the denim to wear out and rip.
- Dragon flies cannot walk even though they have six legs.
- The longest English word is 189,819 letters long.
Follow us on Facebook.