78 / 100
- At a time, Octopus lay 56000 eggs and the babies are really small similar to the grain of rice.
- 1 billion metric tons of food are wasted in the world. And it is wasted from homes, restaurants, and from food services.
- When traveling in planes we lose 30% of our taste buds, because the dryness and low pressure that occurs during the elevation of the plane reduces the sensitiveness of the tasting.
- Coppers were used in the doorknobs because it has the ability to kill Bacteria. When you hold the knob of the door the bacteria consisted in your hands will be sterilized by the copper.
- The world’s oldest hotel is in japan built in 705 AD, and it is still strong to live there.