76 / 100
- The Great Wall of China is more than 2300 years old and its length is 21,196.18 km.
- Apple comes in 2500 varieties and the largest apple tree takes about 8 to 10 years to produce its first apple fruit.
- Cows eat their food by cutting the blades of grass by pressing the bottom teeth sharply against the top palate of the mouth because they have no upper front teeth.
- Greece is consisted of mountains and known as the most mountainous country in Europe.
- 30% of Dalmatians are said to be deaf because of their genes provided with their coats of spots that lack melanin-producing cells in the ears.