78 / 100
- A thief made the Monalisa Painting famous in 1911, by stealing it and capturing the attention of the public. A huge crowd came to see the place, where the painting was kept.
- Million of years ago, Troodan was the most intelligent dinosaur that has a similar size brain to the present mammals and birds.
- Strawberry is delicious and tasty and it is the only fruit that has seeds in its outer layer and it consists of 200 seeds on average.
- Japan is a beautiful country and consists of less crime rates and considered to be the safest country in Asia and Tokyo consists of no street crimes.
- Uranus planet is the first to be found using a telescope.