79 / 100
- The feet of geckos have millions of tiny hairs, and they stick to surfaces with a special chemical bond that allows them to climb walls.
- The highest wave that was ever surfaced reached a 10-story building.
- It is believed by scientists that people who dream about an activity will get better at it in real life.
- The fastest sense is the hearing where people can recognize a sound in as little as 0.05 seconds.
- New Jersey is a state that has the highest number of shopping malls.
Follow us on FACEBOOK.