80 / 100
- Slugs have 4 noses, where one is for seeing, one is for smelling, tasting and other one for touching.
- The hot chocolate was originated during the cultures of Mayans and Aztec where they use to make hot chocolates for their religious ceremonies, weddings and coming of age celebrations.
- 80% of what we think is taste is actually smell, where the flavor is a combination of smell and taste perception.
- The oldest country in the world is Egypt which is dated back to 3100 BCE.
- Google’s first tweet was in binary and when it was translated to English it say ‘I’m feeling lucky’.
Follow us on Facebook.