83 / 100
- A special lipstick was made for Cleopatra that consists of a crushed mixture of ants and deep red carmine beetles.
- Eighteen percent of Americans are said to have seen or felt the presence of a ghost.
- One of the longest words in the English Language is “Floccinaucinihilipilification” which means the act of estimating that something is worthless.
- Caribbean sperm whales have their own accents.
- It is a muscle that causes goosebumps and it is called the arrector pili muscle.
Follow us on FACEBOOK.