80 / 100
- A duel of three people is called a truel which originated from old 90s action movies.
- Bluetooth was named after King Harald Bluetooth Gormsson and in the 10th century, Bluetooth united Denmark and Norway.
- Iguanas have three eyes where two are normal eyes and the third is on their head that detects brightness.
- The handbag of the British Queen is a communication device, and she uses it to replay secret and silent messages to her staff.
- 10 gallons of carrot juice can kill a person because if you drink too much vitamin A it will make your brain swell and cause complications.
Follow us on FACEBOOK.