77 / 100
- When playing video games and using computers the comprehensive skills and knowledge gaining will be improved.
- Wolverines are slow in speed due to their short legs and so they swoop to catch their prey by hiding in the trees and behind the rocks.
- Biscuit crackers have holes to prevent damages from air bubbles without expanding and bursting when baking.
- Mars is at a large distance from the sun so that it is very cold compared to the earth and the average temperature is identified to be minus 60 degrees Celsius.
- The stone blocks that are used to build pyramids are found to be more weighted than elephants, as the average weight of each stone block is weighted around 2.5 tones and in total, 2.3 million stones are used to build up a pyramid.