83 / 100
- A sneeze will sound differently in different countries where people in English-speaking countries say “achoo”, French-speaking go with “atchoum”, Japanese say “Hakshun” and Germans say “Hatschi”.
- Among the 60 different species of Eagles living in the world, there are only two living in North America.
- There is a word that describes when you can’t remember a word then it is called Lethologica.
- The horseshoe crabs have eyes all over their bodies.
- French Poodle is widely believed to have first been bred in Germany and not France.
Follow us on Facebook.